156-215.80 Study Guides are updated and 156-215.80 Exam Questions and Answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 156-215.80 Exam Questions you will be ready for the real 156-215.80 exam without a problem. We have 156-215.80 Study Guides. PASSED 156-215.80 Braindumps First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 156-215.80 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your users are defined in a Windows 2008 R2 Active Directory server. You must add LDAP users to a Client Authentication rule. Which kind of user group do you need in the Client Authentication rule in R77?
- A. External-user group
- B. LDAP group
- C. A group with a genetic user
- D. All Users
NEW QUESTION 2
With which command can you view the running configuration of Gaia-based system.
- A. show conf-active
- B. show configuration active
- C. show configuration
- D. show running-configuration
NEW QUESTION 3
Under which file is the proxy arp configuration stored?
- A. $FWDIR/state/proxy_arp.conf on the management server
- B. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the management server
- C. $FWDIR/state/_tmp/proxy.arp on the security gateway
- D. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the gateway
NEW QUESTION 4
When a Security Gateways sends its logs to an IP address other than its own, which deployment option is installed?
- A. Distributed
- B. Standalone
- C. Bridge
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is NOT a valid deployment option for R80?
- A. All-in-one (stand-alone)
- B. Log Server
- C. SmartEvent
- D. Multi-domain management server
NEW QUESTION 6
Where can administrator edit a list of trusted SmartConsole clients in R80?
- A. cpconfig on a Security Management Server, in the WebUI logged into a Security Management Server.
- B. Only using SmartConsole: Manage and Settings > Permissions and Administrators > Advanced > Trusted Clients.
- C. In cpconfig on a Security Management Server, in the WebUI logged into a Security Management Server, in SmartConsole: Manage and Settings>Permissions and Administrators>Advanced>Trusted Clients.
- D. WebUI client logged to Security Management Server, SmartDashboard: Manage and Settings>Permissions and Administrators>Advanced>Trusted Clients, via cpconfig on a Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 7
What is the main difference between Threat Extraction and Threat Emulation?
- A. Threat Emulation never delivers a file and takes more than 3 minutes to complete
- B. Threat Extraction always delivers a file and takes less than a second to complete
- C. Threat Emulation never delivers a file that takes less than a second to complete
- D. Threat Extraction never delivers a file and takes more than 3 minutes to complete
NEW QUESTION 8
If the first packet of an UDP session is rejected by a security policy, what does the firewall send to the client?
- A. Nothing
- B. TCP FIN
- C. TCP RST
- D. ICMP unreachable
NEW QUESTION 9
The WebUI offers three methods for downloading Hotfixes via CPUSE. One of them is Automatic method. How many times per day will CPUSE agent check for hotfixes and automatically download them?
- A. Six times per day
- B. Seven times per day
- C. Every two hours
- D. Every three hours
NEW QUESTION 10
The organization's security manager wishes to back up just the Gaia operating system parameters. Which command can be used to back up only Gaia operating system parameters like interface details, Static routes and Proxy ARP entries?
- A. show configuration
- B. backup
- C. migrate export
- D. upgrade export
Explanation: 3. System Backup (and System Restore)
System Backup can be used to backup current system configuration. A backup creates a compressed file that contains the Check Point configuration including the networking and operating system parameters, such as routing and interface configuration etc., but unlike a snapshot, it does not include the operating system, product binaries, and hotfixes.
Topic 3, Exam Pool C
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify the API that is not supported by Check Point currently.
- A. R80 Management API-
- B. Identity Awareness Web Services API
- C. Open REST API
- D. OPSEC SDK
NEW QUESTION 12
A client has created a new Gateway object that will be managed at a remote location. When the client attempts to install the Security Policy to the new Gateway object, the object does not appear in the Install On check box. What should you look for?
- A. Secure Internal Communications (SIC) not configured for the object.
- B. A Gateway object created using the Check Point > Externally Managed VPN Gateway option from the Network Objects dialog box.
- C. Anti-spoofing not configured on the interfaces on the Gateway object.
- D. A Gateway object created using the Check Point > Secure Gateway option in the network objects, dialog box, but still needs to configure the interfaces for the Security Gateway object.
NEW QUESTION 13
In which deployment is the security management server and Security Gateway installed on the same appliance?
- A. Bridge Mode
- B. Remote
- C. Standalone
- D. Distributed
Explanation: Installing Standalone
Standalone Deployment - The Security Management Server and the Security Gateway are installed on the same computer or appliance.
NEW QUESTION 14
Using ClusterXL, what statement is true about the Sticky Decision Function?
- A. Can only be changed for Load Sharing implementations
- B. All connections are processed and synchronized by the pivot
- C. Is configured using cpconfig
- D. Is only relevant when using SecureXL
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following commands is used to monitor cluster members?
- A. cphaprob state
- B. cphaprob status
- C. cphaprob
- D. cluster state
NEW QUESTION 16
Which default user has full read/write access?
- A. Monitor
- B. Altuser
- C. Administrator
- D. Superuser
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-215.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (New 440 Q&As Version)