It is more faster and easier to pass the 156-215.80 Exam Questions and Answers by using 156-215.80 Study Guides. Immediate access to the 156-215.80 Exam Questions and Answers and find the same core area 156-215.80 Dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free 156-215.80 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
When using GAiA, it might be necessary to temporarily change the MAC address of the interface eth 0 to 00:0C:29:12:34:56. After restarting the network the old MAC address should be active. How do you configure this change?
- A. As expert user, issue these commands:# IP link set eth0 down# IP link set eth0 addr 00:0C:29:12:34:56# IP link set eth0 up
- B. Edit the file /etc/sysconfig/netconf.C and put the new MAC address in the field(conf:(conns:(conn:hwaddr (“00:0C:29:12:34:56”)
- C. As expert user, issue the command:# IP link set eth0 addr 00:0C:29:12:34:56
- D. Open the WebUI, select Network > Connections > eth0. Place the new MAC address in the field Physical Address, and press Apply to save the settings.
NEW QUESTION 2
When you upload a package or license to the appropriate repository in SmartUpdate, where is the package or license stored
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Check Point user center
- C. Security Management Server
- D. SmartConsole installed device
Explanation: SmartUpdate installs two repositories on the Security Management server:
License & Contract Repository, which is stored on all platforms in the directory $FWDIRconf.
Package Repository, which is stored:
on Windows machines in C:SUroot.
on UNIX machines in /var/suroot.
The Package Repository requires a separate license, in addition to the license for the Security Management server. This license should stipulate the number of nodes that can be managed in the Package Repository.
NEW QUESTION 3
A digital signature:
- A. Guarantees the authenticity and integrity of a message.
- B. Automatically exchanges shared keys.
- C. Decrypts data to its original form.
- D. Provides a secure key exchange mechanism over the Internet.
NEW QUESTION 4
Due to high CPU workload on the Security Gateway, the security administrator decided to purchase a new multicore CPU to replace the existing single core CPU. After installation, is the administrator required to perform any additional tasks?
- A. Go to clash-Run cpstop | Run cpstart
- B. Go to clash-Run cpconfig | Configure CoreXL to make use of the additional Cores | Exit cpconfig | Reboot Security Gateway
- C. Administrator does not need to perform any tas
- D. Check Point will make use of the newly installed CPU and Cores
- E. Go to clash-Run cpconfig | Configure CoreXL to make use of the additional Cores | Exit cpconfig | Reboot Security Gateway | Install Security Policy
NEW QUESTION 5
Fill in the blank: A ____ is used by a VPN gateway to send traffic as if it were a physical interface.
- A. VPN Tunnel Interface
- B. VPN community
- C. VPN router
- D. VPN interface
Explanation: Route Based VPN
VPN traffic is routed according to the routing settings (static or dynamic) of the Security Gateway operating system. The Security Gateway uses a VTI (VPN Tunnel Interface) to send the VPN traffic as if it were a physical interface. The VTIs of Security Gateways in a VPN community connect and can support dynamic routing protocols.
NEW QUESTION 6
To ensure that VMAC mode is enabled, which CLI command you should run on all cluster members? Choose the best answer.
- A. fw ctl set int fwha vmac global param enabled
- B. fw ctl get int fwha vmac global param enabled; result of command should return value 1
- C. cphaprob –a if
- D. fw ctl get int fwha_vmac_global_param_enabled; result of command should return value 1
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is NOT a back up method?
- A. Save backup
- B. System backup
- C. snapshot
- D. Migrate
Explanation: The built-in Gaia backup procedures:
System Backup (and System Restore)
Save/Show Configuration (and Load Configuration)
Check Point provides three different procedures for backing up (and restoring) the operating system and networking parameters on your appliances.
upgrade_export (Migrate) References:
NEW QUESTION 8
Which option would allow you to make a backup copy of the OS and Check Point configuration, without stopping Check Point processes?
- A. All options stop Check Point processes
- B. backup
- C. migrate export
- D. snapshot
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following firewall modes DOES NOT allow for Identity Awareness to be deployed?
- A. Bridge
- B. Load Sharing
- C. High Availability
- D. Fail Open
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following actions do NOT take place in IKE Phase 1?
- A. Peers agree on encryption method.
- B. Diffie-Hellman key is combined with the key material to produce the symmetrical IPsec key.
- C. Peers agree on integrity method.
- D. Each side generates a session key from its private key and peer's public key.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following technologies extracts detailed information from packets and stores that information in state tables?
- A. INSPECT Engine
- B. Stateful Inspection
- C. Packet Filtering
- D. Application Layer Firewall
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the three conflict resolution rules in the Threat Prevention Policy Layers?
- A. Conflict on action, conflict on exception, and conflict on settings
- B. Conflict on scope, conflict on settings, and conflict on exception
- C. Conflict on settings, conflict on address, and conflict on exception
- D. Conflict on action, conflict on destination, and conflict on settings
NEW QUESTION 13
What is Consolidation Policy?
- A. The collective name of the Security Policy, Address Translation, and IPS Policies.
- B. The specific Policy written in SmartDashboard to configure which log data is stored in the SmartReporter database.
- C. The collective name of the logs generated by SmartReporter.
- D. A global Policy used to share a common enforcement policy for multiple Security Gateways.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are types of Check Point APIs available currently as part of R80.10 code?
- A. Security Gateway API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
- B. Management API, Threat Prevention API, Identity Awareness Web Services API and OPSEC SDK API
- C. OSE API, OPSEC SDK API, Threat Prevention API and Policy Editor API
- D. CPMI API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
NEW QUESTION 15
In R80, Unified Policy is a combination of
- A. Access control policy, QoS Policy, Desktop Security Policy and endpoint policy.
- B. Access control policy, QoS Policy, Desktop Security Policy and Threat Prevention Policy.
- C. Firewall policy, address Translation and application and URL filtering, QoS Policy, Desktop Security Policy and Threat Prevention Policy.
- D. Access control policy, QoS Policy, Desktop Security Policy and VPN policy.
Explanation: D is the best answer given the choices. Unified Policy
In R80 the Access Control policy unifies the policies of these pre-R80 Software Blades:
Firewall and VPN
Application Control and URL Filtering
NEW QUESTION 16
Choose the SmartLog property that is TRUE.
- A. SmartLog has been an option since release R71.10.
- B. SmartLog is not a Check Point product.
- C. SmartLog and SmartView Tracker are mutually exclusive.
- D. SmartLog is a client of SmartConsole that enables enterprises to centrally track log records and security activity with Google-like search.
P.S. Easily pass 156-215.80 Exam with 440 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 156-215.80 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.80/ (440 New Questions)