We provide 156-215.80 Braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass 156-215.80 Exam quickly & easily. The 156-215.80 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 156-215.80 Braindumps product and material, you can easily pass the 156-215.80 exam.
Online 156-215.80 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Fill in the blank: Once a license is activated, a ____ should be installed.
- A. License Management file
- B. Security Gateway Contract file
- C. Service Contract file
- D. License Contract file
Explanation: Service Contract File
Following the activation of the license, a Service Contract File should be installed. This file contains important information about all subscriptions purchased for a specific device and is installed via SmartUpdate. A detailed Explanation: of the Service Contract File can be found in sk33089.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of Endpoint Identity Agent includes packet tagging and computer authentication?
- A. Full
- B. Light
- C. Custom
- D. Complete
Explanation: Endpoint Identity Agents – dedicated client agents installed on users’ computers that acquire and report identities to the Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which pre-defined Permission Profile should be assigned to an administrator that requires full access to audit all configurations without modifying them?
- A. Auditor
- B. Read Only All
- C. Super User
- D. Full Access
Explanation: To create a new permission profile:
In SmartConsole, go to Manage & Settings > Permissions and Administrators > Permission Profiles.
Click New Profile.
The New Profile window opens.
Enter a unique name for the profile.
Select a profile type:
Read/Write All - Administrators can make changes
Auditor (Read Only All) - Administrators can see information but cannot make changes
Customized - Configure custom settings
NEW QUESTION 4
Which policy type has its own Exceptions section?
- A. Thread Prevention
- B. Access Control
- C. Threat Emulation
- D. Desktop Security
Explanation: The Exceptions Groups pane lets you define exception groups. When necessary, you can create exception groups to use in the Rule Base. An exception group contains one or more defined exceptions. This option facilitates ease-of-use so you do not have to manually define exceptions in multiple rules for commonly required exceptions. You can choose to which rules you want to add exception groups. This means they can be added to some rules and not to others, depending on necessity.
NEW QUESTION 5
What port is used for delivering logs from the gateway to the management server?
- A. Port 258
- B. Port 18209
- C. Port 257
- D. Port 981
NEW QUESTION 6
What is a reason for manual creation of a NAT rule?
- A. In R80 all Network Address Translation is done automatically and there is no need for manually defined NAT-rules.
- B. Network Address Translation of RFC1918-compliant networks is needed to access the Internet.
- C. Network Address Translation is desired for some services, but not for others.
- D. The public IP-address is different from the gateway’s external IP
NEW QUESTION 7
In Logging and Monitoring, the tracking options are Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log. Which of the following options can you add to each Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log?
- A. Accounting
- B. Suppression
- C. Accounting/Suppression
- D. Accounting/Extended
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the potential downside or drawback to choosing the Standalone deployment option instead of the Distributed deployment option?
- A. degrades performance as the Security Policy grows in size
- B. requires additional Check Point appliances
- C. requires additional software subscription
- D. increases cost
NEW QUESTION 9
Study the Rule base and Client Authentication Action properties screen.
After being authenticated by the Security Gateways, a user starts a HTTP connection to a Web site. What happens when the user tries to FTP to another site using the command line? The:
- A. user is prompted for authentication by the Security Gateways again.
- B. FTP data connection is dropped after the user is authenticated successfully.
- C. user is prompted to authenticate from that FTP site only, and does not need to enter his username and password for Client Authentication
- D. FTP connection is dropped by Rule 2.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Threat Prevention Profile is not included by default in R80 Management?
- A. Basic – Provides reliable protection on a range of non-HTTP protocols for servers, with minimal impact on network performance
- B. Optimized – Provides excellent protection for common network products and protocols against recent or popular attacks
- C. Strict – Provides a wide coverage for all products and protocols, with impact on network performance
- D. Recommended – Provides all protection for all common network products and servers, with impact on network performance
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the best sync method in the ClusterXL deployment?
- A. Use 1 cluster + 1st sync
- B. Use 1 dedicated sync interface
- C. Use 3 clusters + 1st sync + 2nd sync + 3rd sync
- D. Use 2 clusters + 1st sync + 2nd sync
NEW QUESTION 12
Where does the security administrator activate Identity Awareness within SmartDashboard?
- A. Gateway Object > General Properties
- B. Security Management Server > Identity Awareness
- C. Policy > Global Properties > Identity Awareness
- D. LDAP Server Object > General Properties
NEW QUESTION 13
According to Check Point Best Practice, when adding a non-managed Check Point Gateway to a Check Point security solution what object SHOULD be added? A(n):
- A. Gateway
- B. Interoperable Device
- C. Externally managed gateway
- D. Network Node
NEW QUESTION 14
Which component functions as the Internal Certificate Authority for R77?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Management Server
- C. Policy Server
- D. SmartLSM
NEW QUESTION 15
Provide very wide coverage for all products and protocols, with noticeable performance impact.
How could you tune the profile in order to lower the CPU load still maintaining security at good level? Select the BEST answer.
- A. Set High Confidence to Low and Low Confidence to Inactive.
- B. Set the Performance Impact to Medium or lower.
- C. The problem is not with the Threat Prevention Profil
- D. Consider adding more memory to the appliance.
- E. Set the Performance Impact to Very Low Confidence to Prevent.
NEW QUESTION 16
Fill in the blank: The ____ collects logs and sends them to the ____.
- A. Log server; security management server
- B. Log server; Security Gateway
- C. Security management server; Security Gateway
- D. Security Gateways; log server
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-215.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (New 440 Q&As Version)